For months, my flowroute DID on my Freeswitch box has been misconfigured. I did not really care because I only use this as a backup. But, ever since I moved in the new house where the cellphone signal is atrocious , I find it necessary to have this working.
I had to call Dev at the house yesterday but the cellular call keeps dropping. When I called the flowroute DID , it gave me “you’ve dialled a non working number” . So today after much research , I found that I had to set the route settings in the flowroute site. I also had to match the port with the external profile port on my freeswitch box.